Double blood points should be every weekend
I feel like every weekend we should get double blood points because the grind for new players is quite exhausting if you don’t have offerings or perks.
I feel like every weekend we should get double blood points because the grind for new players is quite exhausting if you don’t have offerings or perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I disagree. Every double bloodpoint event is terrible. People go super sweaty on both sides and it's just not fun. I actually skip them for the most part.
Not every weekend, but I would definitely say Bi Monthly would he fine. 6x a year outside events would be reasonable amount and allow people to grind stuff out while simultaneously helping new players.
Biggest issue is the fact newer players don't really know what helps with the grinding.
It should be double for survivors and triple for killers every weekend until the new matchmaking and ranking systems take effect.