Nvidia Freestyle
Anyone using it?
It can make the game looks so much brighter.
I almost feel it should not be allowed to use.
Anyone using it?
It can make the game looks so much brighter.
I almost feel it should not be allowed to use.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"It can make the game looks so much brighter."
This game is already Dead in Daylight. No need to make it even brighter, you can see from one end of the Map until at least the Center of the Map. Like, you can be in one line of the Shack and see everything in the Iron Works quite clearly.
Or almost full Map on Thompsons House.
Well I had problems with some maps beeing too dark, maybe my personal problem with eyes or something.
With freestyle settings I can see survs hiding somewhere from mile away, even on yamaoko maps.
Honestly, for me, it makes finding survivors way easier.
No problem use it however you like, a dev once confirmed it