The leatherface teachable grind is brutal

Oof. This is some dark souls level of goofery the survivors do to him lol.

Comments

  • @rephaim said:

    Oof. This is some dark souls level of goofery the survivors do to him lol.

    He’s easy to 4k with. Hook one, camp, wait for the altruism and chainsaw the area. Bam 4k.

  • You know you don't have to play AS the killer you want the perks for. You can just play whoever and spend the BP on Leatherbilly instead.

  • But I really like the gain from his bbq and chilli. I also don't mind only being able to use his chainsaw for pallets and only being able to use it on immersed Claudettes for some reason

  • I am on a killer level grind rn and starting wraith at rank 12 sucks, you can mow the lawn with his ability 🙁

  • @Flarefire_Xx said:

    I am on a killer level grind rn and starting wraith at rank 12 sucks, you can mow the lawn with his ability 🙁

    I have the gold drippy wraith I might give him a shot to get his shadowborn for my nurse. But I've been avoiding the add-on reliant killers like plague. I have all the survivor perks I want. Just lost interest in that tomfoolery. I like the killer designs way more tbh. Even if they are loud for no reason.

  • @rephaim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1097840#Comment_1097840

    I have the gold drippy wraith I might give him a shot to get his shadowborn for my nurse. But I've been avoiding the add-on reliant killers like plague. I have all the survivor perks I want. Just lost interest in that tomfoolery. I like the killer designs way more tbh. Even if they are loud for no reason.

    Yeah I still have to get my spirit, wraith, billy and nurse to lvl 50 not to mention I’m on ps4 so nurse and billy will be a pain and wraith is super add-on dependant

  • Yea I'm on ps4 too. It's bad

    @Flarefire_Xx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1097852#Comment_1097852

    Yeah I still have to get my spirit, wraith, billy and nurse to lvl 50 not to mention I’m on ps4 so nurse and billy will be a pain and wraith is super add-on dependant


  • Yeah not to mention at my level getting the 3 man SWF and then multiple toolboxes when I have no experience.

  • I did it twice with Leatherface trying to get BBQ and Chili on both PS4, and PC. It was suffering both times. But I didn't have really any perks unlocked with anyone, and it was faster to use Leatherface because he came with BBQ and Chili than using Myers or someone else.

    Though...now I kind of want to go back and give him some actual perks like Play with your food, and maybe Nemesis. So I can try him for real. Maybe my experience won't be as bad. Especially now that I know what add-ons are good on him, instead of just going like....obviously he wants Chili! lol

  • I was so lucky- within around 2 months sometime last year all his perks were on the shrine and I got them from there