Is the unbroken medal broken?

Actually, before I left through the Exit Gate I managed to heal myself with a med-kit and went out.

Then I see, I escaped "broken" and got no red medal and it still says i escaped broken, but I was healed for sure.

Now I haven't got the rank up because of that...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Aureljung

    Please clarify what you mean by "Unbroken Medal", is this a challenge? An Achievement?

    Also, if the challenge specifically asks you to escape while broken but you heal right before escaping than the game must of bugged out and accepted that you escaped despite previously healing before hand, meaning it could just accept an escape whether you escape broken or not, despite asking that you escape while being broken.

    In a sense, the game bugged out and completed the challenge or achievement, despite asking that you escape WHILE being broken. Also, it makes no sense that you healed from the broken stated because unless the status effect has a timer on it, than you CAN'T heal from it with a perk like "No Mither".

    Unless you used Deliverance or it was a Legion with the Broken Pin, than I don't see how you healed from the broken stated.

    basically what i'm saying is...

    I and by extension anyone else who comes here needs more information and/or clarification on what you're saying, since nobody is going to really know what the "Unbroken Medal" is unless they've seen it before under another name.

  • @FireHazard They're talking about the Unbroken emblem.

    @Aureljung The reason why you only got Gold Unbroken was because you must have been downed at some stage during the trial. Iridescent Unbroken is not awarded for escaping healthy, it's awarded for escaping without having been downed at any point. So it's not a bug, just a misunderstanding about how the emblem works ๐Ÿ˜Š

    If you want more information about emblems and what is required for each tier, you can check out the Emblems page on the Gamepedia wiki: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems

  • @Fibijean said:

    @FireHazard They're talking about the Unbroken emblem.

    @Aureljung The reason why you only got Gold Unbroken was because you must have been downed at some stage during the trial. Iridescent Unbroken is not awarded for escaping healthy, it's awarded for escaping without having been downed at any point. So it's not a bug, just a misunderstanding about how the emblem works ๐Ÿ˜Š

    If you want more information about emblems and what is required for each tier, you can check out the Emblems page on the Gamepedia wiki: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems

    Ah makes sense, there are many challenges that specifically talk about the Unbroken state so it could've meant anything tbh.