Punishable?
Just got slugged for four minutes till I bled out. My teammates would try to get me up and they'd just tunnel me till i fell and start slugging me again. If i had reported them, would they have been punished for something considering I can't really dc anymore?
Comments
The above seems correct, just slugging is not being held hostage apparently. Which does suck that the first DC is punished (as harsh as it is) because it could be a true being held hostage type DC or actually a "legit" dc...... which just begs the question why is the button even in the game, but I digress...
However. If it's griefing you can supposedly report it, but it won't matter, in my opinion. I recently had some run ins with both griefing killers/teammates.... "Fun gaming experience".. If they were also sandbagging or working with the killer that is also "reportable"... Anyways. It really only matters if you can record it as well. You'd have to report in game and then send them video proof additionally in a support ticket. For them to maybe do something about it. And if they do they will simply tell you that it will get "looked into" so you won't really know if they had gotten punished. But it's something? I guess.
Hate to say it but a suggestion for the future though, you can find something to alt-tab to and just focus on that instead. At least that is my plan. Take care.