I'm All Ears is amazing on Legion, Huntress, and Nurse, which I tend to play the most. I hate looping so anything that lets me just shut that ######### down is top of my list.
good detection, and helps setup a snowball. I'm all ears is a great seconds, especially on GF. I still don't see any benefit to actually running Furtive chase, what's even the point?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I love I'm all ears, the information thrilling tremors provides is so much better overall so I'd go with that
I'm All Ears is amazing on Legion, Huntress, and Nurse, which I tend to play the most. I hate looping so anything that lets me just shut that ######### down is top of my list.
good detection, and helps setup a snowball. I'm all ears is a great seconds, especially on GF. I still don't see any benefit to actually running Furtive chase, what's even the point?
It depends on the killer.
For Nurse, Spirit, Hag, Huntress, or GF, this.
Most others Thrilling.
All of GF's perks are pretty meh IMO (Thrilling's cooldown kills it for me) but at least this one lends itself to some funny builds.
Combining Furtive Chase with MYC and Nemesis, or Nemesis and Rancor can make for a pretty wild time.
Furtive chase for me. The change of obsession definitely makes it interesting for some builds! ๐