Ideas for new killers, map reworks and cosmetics collection idea
I wish the following killers would be added to DBD: Pennywise, La Llorona (from Curse of la Llorona), Jason (I know there is a legal battle but F13 went downhill maybe there is some way DBD can get the licence), Lori, the baby mask killer from the original Happy death day movie, Jeepers Creepers, Samara from the Ring, Ben Willis (I Know what you did last summer). I know a lot of these are classic but would still be very creepy.
Regarding map reworks I think the Temple of Purgation would look awesome if it was all inside a huge temple with crypts, relics and chambers and really cool ancient stuff. The Clowns map would be really cool if the circus part would be bigger, maybe a circus big top, more creepy looking animals. I still believe Preschool map can be made a bit better to make it more like in the movies. And I would love a map for Ghostface for Woodsboro and add Sidney Prescott as a survivor.
I think it would be really cool and this idea was of a friend of mine who plays DBD, for a cosmetics for all killers and survivors to add fashionable, reserved or edgier Funeral collection depending on the character, it would make sense since the game is about dying or surviving.
Leave your thoughts and if you have any other ideas please share! Thanks!
Comments
Everyone beside Pennywise would be cool for me (pennywise does not fit into this game at all).
I would also love to see Pyramid Head btw.
Maps: Yep, Woodsboro would be really nice, Stu Marsh house for example. Must not be Sidney, could also be Randy or Dewey.
@xEa I dont like Randy, Id rather Dewey before Randy. Yeah, I guess Pennywise would be weird since we have a clown already. And yes Pyramid head would be awesome idea!!
doesnt mean anything, pennywise is a perfect fit for dbd imo, even though we have a clown already doesnt it change the fact that we already have 2 chainsaw killers and 2 stalking killers and so on...
I don't think Pennywise would really work in DBD. Pennywise is able to tap into your deepest fears to "salt the meat". I don't see the engine being able to handle Pennywise changing into 4 different creatures (if each survivor is different and has different fears). At best, she would be either the massive spider or the Deadlights but again, I don't see how the Deadlights would even work.
I agree. He is a complex killer. Maybe it would work with add ons and creating different Tiers (like Myers have). But I think the devs won't really put time into such a complex killer.
If she had Infectious Fright built in and worked on different tiers of fear akin to the Doctor then maybe. But there's isn't really a ton of lore considering Pennywise to go off on.
Don't get me wrong, I'd enjoy seeing Pennywise in the game. "It" is one of my favorite novels of all time but i dunno
@Timtom24 I agree with you. The only thing is like @xBEATDOWNSx stated Pennywise is very complex killer and maybe with add ons and tiers (like Myers have) it could work. But I think the devs are a bit lazy. I still would love to see him in the game. Thanks for your suggestion!
Probably not the Jeepers Creepers killer, especially because of what happened with the actor...
Believe you're thinking of the director being an actual creep
@Elena I understand what you are saying but what the director did (which was horrible) has nothing to do with the character. Its called ethics and learning how to put things aside. I still think the killer would be great but respect your opinion.
Don't get me wrong, I would love the killer coming into the game, but I'm just saying I don't think it would work because of what happened and a lot of people might have issues with it.
@Elena True that, I agree. What do you think of the other killers on the list, the map reworks and the funeral cosmetics collection?
After re-reading it, I love map design idea. I've always wanted the Father Campbell's Chapel map to be improvised into a more circus themed map. I really anticipated Sidney as a survivor when Ghost-face was leaked back in May, so I hope she eventually comes into the game.
Pennywise would be fun to see, considering we have 2 chainsaw killers and I'm sure another clown wouldn't hurt. However, as many other people have said, Pennywise is that of a similar creature to the entity and only disguises himself as a clown to spark fear among children. His true form is a spider, and the devs have said before that they wouldn't do a spider killer. So you could assume that Pennywise is a big 50/50. La Llorona wouldn't be too bad, considering she sings when she's close or far away, and we have the Huntress who also hums too.
One idea of mine that I really wanted when the Stranger Things chapter came out was to have the lobby filled with an upside down ambience (bluish green appearance with the white particles floating down) with demodogs peering through the branches in the background watching the survivors at the campfire.
@Elena La Llorona also cries too in spanish, thatd be creepy as heck