D/C Penalty Question
I’ve been playing for years and I could probably count with my fingers how many times I legitimately quit as a survivor and I think in the years it’s also only been about 4-5 times as Killer. The system should really only affect chronic disconnectors and random errors aren’t prevalent but my DNF% would be much higher if you include the game kicking me to the menu mid-game. Solo survivor queues for me take anywhere between 15-30 minutes to find a game anyway but my question is..
*If you disconnect as a Killer can you go play survivor and vice versa during the cooldown?*
I only caught bits and pieces of the Developer stream so I was just curious if this was info given.
Comments
Nope. Its a timeout from both roles.
I believe the DC ban applies to both sides.
Sweet, thanks guys.
I admit I hover over the Leave Match icon every now and then and say don’t quit you bastard lol. The penalty affecting both with a cooldown gives me more reason to not even consider it haha