Suggestion offering anti tbag.

When survivors have been inside the exit gates for 10 seconds during end game collapse killers press the active key to auto sacrifice remaining survivors.

Survivors have the current character progress reset to lvl 1 with no items.

With a nice message when entering the bloodweb. "Remember to be kind"

Comments

  • Some survivors like I would wait in the edit gate to make sure my other team mates escape.

    Also I get extra points for winning a chase at the end with the killer. No t-bagging though.

  • @emptyCups said:

    When survivors have been inside the exit gates for 10 seconds during end game collapse killers press the active key to auto sacrifice remaining survivors.

    Survivors have the current character progress reset to lvl 1 with no items.

    With a nice message when entering the bloodweb. "Remember to be kind"

    Bad match?

  • Not severe enough. The player's PC/console should also burst into flame, and fake evidence incriminating that player for deliberate arson should be planted in the smoldering remains of their house/apartment.

  • This is a joke... Right?

  • Despite this being a joke, the whole "anti T-bag" thing has to stop, t bagging has absolutely 0 affect on a match, it doesn't magically make gens go faster, it doesn't make you worse in chases, it doesn't do ANYTHING at all, I've never known a community get so upset about T-Bagging, from Halo, to CoD, to CS:GO no community cries about it as much as DBD.

  • It doesn't have to be a bad match, but when they're sitting in the exit gates and the round is clearly over they're just wasting a tonne of time I could be in queue making me go to each door to hit them one last time (if that even happens and they aren't just teabagging for 2 straight minutes)

    Survivors almost always sit in the gates for the remainder of the EGC just being little shitheads, if the round is over.. end it already.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Despite this being a joke, the whole "anti T-bag" thing has to stop, t bagging has absolutely 0 affect on a match, it doesn't magically make gens go faster, it doesn't make you worse in chases, it doesn't do ANYTHING at all, I've never known a community get so upset about T-Bagging, from Halo, to CoD, to CS:GO no community cries about it as much as DBD.

    The difference here is alot of the game is horror atmosphere. And it's really hard to enjoy the killer when survivors are so powerful they can freely taunt the killer and still escape.

    It definitely affects the match. Its disrespectful, it breaks immersion and for me at least

    it means ima stop what I'm doing, play dirty and facecamp. I'd rather loose 10 matches then let one tbag clicky kid escape.

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1095871#Comment_1095871

    The difference here is alot of the game is horror atmosphere. And it's really hard to enjoy the killer when survivors are so powerful they can freely taunt the killer and still escape.

    It definitely affects the match. Its disrespectful, it breaks immersion and for me at least

    it means ima stop what I'm doing, play dirty and facecamp. I'd rather loose 10 matches then let one tbag clicky kid escape.

    I'd rather let the tbagger escape if it means not losing 10 matches.

  • @emptyCups said:

    When survivors have been inside the exit gates for 10 seconds during end game collapse killers press the active key to auto sacrifice remaining survivors.

    Survivors have the current character progress reset to lvl 1 with no items.

    With a nice message when entering the bloodweb. "Remember to be kind"

    Salty killer, worst thing i've read all day. GG EZ clap