All you Huntress mains out there...
What perk builds do you like to use for Huntress? I'm trying to find new builds to use for her.
What perk builds do you like to use for Huntress? I'm trying to find new builds to use for her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to play her a lot, I really liked BBQ for the sniping potential
When playing Huntress I always use BBQ, Nurse's Calling, CI and Iron Maiden / Whispers.
BBQ, iron Maiden, whispers and bloodwarden/dying light
When I mained Anna I used:
Ruin/Corrupt intervention
Shadowborn
BBQ
Whispers
Bbq, Pop, nurse's calling, bamboozle
I never like sheeping other player's builds, so I always use my own:
BBQ
Iron Maiden
Surveilance
Overcharge
This works well as a combo with gen rotation pressure since if you're a Huntress main you should be mean with her hatchets; so simply knowing that gens are are still regressing allows freedom to chase survivors doing nothing and then knowing it is being touched allows intel for saucy long range shots. Having an aura perk like Nurse's Calling is easy mode imo. Not to mention good survivors won't heal in the lullaby. And Pop too, way too easy to snowball with Huntress, no need for overkill perks.