Could Tinkerer be tweaked for an earlier warning
Its so pointless, you get the warning and the gen pops like 3 seconds later, I mean at that point the gen popping is the same level of help/notification.
Why not alert at like 70% or so?
Its so pointless, you get the warning and the gen pops like 3 seconds later, I mean at that point the gen popping is the same level of help/notification.
Why not alert at like 70% or so?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was thinking about this the other day, unless you're a high mobility killer then you have no chance to get to the gen to stop it. It needs a slight buff, 70% sounds about right. Or maybe it should alert you earlier depending on how many survivors are on the gen. You get 5% earlier notification for each survivor working on the gen, starting at 85% if there's only one.
Even for Billy sometimes it's most times impossible to get there even if there is only one working on a gen. It only gives info that the gen will be done and there is nothing you are going to do about that.
But I believe the perk strength in the hiding of terror radius. Could be just useful
I want old Tinkerer back :(