Solo Queues

Solo survivor queues are an absolute nightmare. I'm constantly getting paired with people who seem like they should be rank 16 at most.

They rarely know how to loop, sit in a corner doing nothing while someone's getting chased, try to flashlight the killer every opportunity they get rarely succeeding and the list goes on.

I'm not the best at looping, but I can usually run the killer for a good minute or minute and a half (unless I mess up and run into a wall) so that should buy enough time for a gen to get done or at least 80-90% but these guys...oof

This thread doesn't really matter, just needed a place to vent after the games I've had tonight

Comments

  • We are the filler for toxic swf groups. We are the last to be saved unless they actually play the game. Oh, its just them. he is not my friend so i dont care.

    One benefit is that our ques are mostly relatively little since we are needed a lot to fill in the gaps for swf groups.