One condition to make NOED more fair

NOED activates only if the Killer at least first hooked all Survivors.

This should make Killers more interactable and prevent them from "1 camped, other NOEDed" tactic.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1120373#Comment_1120373

    So you are going on the idea that you couldn't manage to get a kill and the exit gate is now open? It sounds more like a skill level failure on your part. I see many games where people with DS get killed way before the exit gate is open. Also I guess if we make up scenarios anyone can prove a point. I guess my turn to make up a fake made believe scenario.

    STORY TIME!- It is a cold and dark night and I hear the screams of the survivors. I go and run one down and she looks at me praying I don't whack her in the head but I do it with a gleeful look on my face. I hook her and screams can be heard for miles and she struggles and cries. A fellow survivor comes to her rescue and I run to the hook and even with her teammate in front of her I refuse to slug here because I want the survivor that gof off the hook. I catch her and slug her and I am smiling because I know she is mine but I pick her up and I feel a cold metal thing stab my back. SHE IS FREE. I fall to my knees screaming 'WHY GOD WHY?!".-STORY TIME OVER

    Heck let's even go with your Story. STORY TIME-You slug the survivor when the exit gate opens and hook her. Her partners get her off the hook and you go and hit her but DUN DUN DUN.....she has borrowed time....now you come to the forums to cry BT is to strong now. ROFL Wait sorry wrong story.....I mean she gets slugged and you go to pick her up and DS procs but she missed and now you get to hook her again.

    You are acting like DS is a 100% hit chance. I have seen players miss by accident. You are talking about DS in the most perfect of setups. If it was as great as you claim I would think it would be used more often but I am lucky if one survivor in my game has it.

    But you are right this is a most pointless debate because at the end of the day Perks are only as good as the setup they are in. We can keep making story time though to make the perk and or point better fit our points.

    I think you didnt understand the poimt of his "story"

    1. DS at exit gates is uncounterable. This is true, even if you dont tunnel the person with DS and go for everyone else, DS is still active for 60 SECONDS and this is half of the EGC timer, and more than enoigh time to crawl out of the gate. So DS user can be the last person alive/not hooked, but still can hit you with DS.
    2. Not tunneling does not disable DS. This one is obvious, you can ignore the guy with DS, catch, hook or maybe even kill everyone else, then find the DS user genrushing and DS can still be active.


  • Destroy the 5 totems to avoid NOED is just unreasonable.

    Solo, survivors have no way of knowing whether another survivor destroyed a totem or not. Everyone must therefore seek and verify that all the totems are destroyed... Absurd.

    The totems become just as absurd to find in the new maps. Even Small Game can keep you going in circles for several minutes.

    I only ask NOED one thing, that destroying a totem is not useless. NOED should be linked to a totem from the start even if it is not activated. If NOED is the only Hex used, first totem destroyed: 1/5 that it is NOED, then 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1.

    Survivors receive no notification if NOED is destroyed in this way. And the killer sees NOED from the start and receives a notification if it is destroyed.

    Search, find and destroy 4 totems in the game, be the only one interested, and finally have to undergo NOED because it activates even if there is only one totem, it is not what I name "fair".

  • What if we balanced NOED by making so that you need to cleanse five dull totems for it to be removed before it even triggers in the endgame? That'd be fairly high risk/high reward imho.

  • @SquidFacedMan said:

    What if we balanced NOED by making so that you need to cleanse five dull totems for it to be removed before it even triggers in the endgame? That'd be fairly high risk/high reward imho.

    Did I not get the sarcasm? Because, that's literally what's going on with NoED right now, isn't it? Am I missing something here? For NoED not to proc, you have to cleanse all 5 totems there are on the map. :o

1 … 3 4 5 ›