Bringing Toolboxes after Ruin nerf feels dirty

At least there used to be missing great checks to slow you down, but I brought Toolbox a couple times to get the gen rift done as quick as possible and it’s just insane.

A yellow toolbox with brown addons is significant decrease in time, and if you wanna go full try hard with BNP or commodious it is just unfair. I’m guessing a game against 4 man all with BNP may literally be unwinnable if they don’t meme around

Comments

  • @johnmwarner said:

    At least there used to be missing great checks to slow you down, but I brought Toolbox a couple times to get the gen rift done as quick as possible and it’s just insane.

    A yellow toolbox with brown addons is significant decrease in time, and if you wanna go full try hard with BNP or commodious it is just unfair. I’m guessing a game against 4 man all with BNP may literally be unwinnable if they don’t meme around

    Found a brown toolbox in a chest, felt like I finished a generator in 20 seconds