Rank Reset
I really hate rank rest. To be put with players who won’t even attempt to save and just get killed by doing stupid stuff, and yes I was red rank FYI
I really hate rank rest. To be put with players who won’t even attempt to save and just get killed by doing stupid stuff, and yes I was red rank FYI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bro, you are probably the only five players left on PS4
I was 1 mark under rank 1 and it sent me to the bottom of 10.
I legit don't even want to play now.
The rank matchmaking is so broken that the majority of killers I faced while Rank 1 were around rank 10. But now its gonna put me against rank 20's who just camp and tunnel and don't know how to play properly! 😩😤
I'm on PS4 btw.
I don't mind the further derank. Saves me the trouble.
Most games I been playing since reset I have been getting face camped or tunneled hard. And on killer side of things the lunge is still broken
That's weird, because those 5 players must have made like 40 new accounts in the last week or paid for a lot of name changes. I've seen so many!
This rank reset has been absolutely devastating. I'm a red rank survivor that got sent back to rank 10. The killers I am getting are rank 18-20's that barely have any perks. I can easily tell and I bet they're not having a great time. They'll camp the first hook because they don't know better and I don't blame them when this MM is literally putting them against red ranks in disguise. Solo survivor on PS4.
I did both gens blinded the killer n ran him a good 5 mins. Once I got hooked he camped me n my whole team just Dcd.