Being a bad killer on ps4

This is a bit long, but hear me out.

So ps4 DVD recently reset survivors to 10 regardless of their rank, which has basically ruined being a killer for me.

So I'm not good at being a killer.

I dont really have the time and such to invest in some of the more elaborate methods and I dint know the maps.

So git gud right? That's generally what I hear

Ps4 had a substantial lack of killetlres and they tend to be either great or medeocre.

I like being a medeocre one. I dont want to win every match and I dont expect to.

But when i go against people with exceptional skill, or multiple prestige on multiple characters, it's very discouraging.

I'm not saying let a killer win cause he sucks. 9rnlet a survivor get away because they're struggling.

But try not to make the game miserable for them.

Yes I didnt down but two of you ), and your all going to 3scape.

Thank you for making 10 minutes of this match me trying, and you just tea bagging me.

Which has made it official, theres one less killer in the queue for at least a week or two after that level of discouragement.

I dont mind losing, but when I'm being mocked by some.one a lot more skilled than me, it's just not fun.

And if it's not fun I'll just play somthing else.

So just be kind to players worse than you, dont crap on ever killer 9r survivor just because there not ad good as you.

Especailly right now since DBD reset so many top tier players, to force them to play killer who arent up to their skill level.

And vice versa I assume, but my survivor games have been much more forgiving.

Any way, just try not to be a douche when someone's not great. I really feel like that's a stretch to adk with the matches I've had. But if you can atleast try,any of us would appreciate it.

Thanks and I wish you all great gaming.

Comments

  • Yeah it’s a horrible feeling, I suggest you wait a few weeks, all the red rank survivors will eventually be back to red ranks