A OG reset
Cant dead by daylight go back to the way it was when doctor was normal all killers where normal the doctor is now more like the clown witch it pisses me off I cant get a gen done with being either bottled or madness
Cant dead by daylight go back to the way it was when doctor was normal all killers where normal the doctor is now more like the clown witch it pisses me off I cant get a gen done with being either bottled or madness
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you get bottled ot shocked just loop the killer like your supposed to? I can't see exactly what you want here, for there powers to be removed entirely?