Killers Unhooking Survivors

Why is this not a thing? Sometimes I might change my mind and want to be nice to a survivor. I realize this might be OP, since killers could maybe swap survs back and forth on the hook until they die, but there has to be some way around that.

Comments

  • Why it seems pointless and a pain to balance

  • The Entity wants sacrifices. The killers put survivors on the hook for a reason. The only time the killer is allowed to kill a survivor is under special circumstances.

  • Yeah I'd unhook survivors as killer. And then down them to slug

  • This would make sense for activating Blood Warden, but all the other primary uses are practically just to annoy survivors.

  • @Khar said:

    The Entity wants sacrifices. The killers put survivors on the hook for a reason. The only time the killer is allowed to kill a survivor is under special circumstances.

    Yeah, lore-wise it WOULD be a mess. Makes sense.