1223
Just another crying killer! Go ahead.
Just another crying killer! Go ahead.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't quite understand what you asked but I'm gonna guess you're talking about "how can there be balance in a scale PvP of 1 v 4?"
My answer is, for this game, Devs can look for average in terms of pipping, BP, kill average vs survival average, emblems, etc.
what is this thread
Uh........what is this?
Scream of soul
Maybe you've been hit hard.
Come on. You'll do better next time.
I have had a terrible thing on the Korean server every time, but I still enjoy the game, right? You can do it.