This is transcendence.
This is 100% the weirdest case of killer lag.
He hit me fromm behind a wall and once even from 10 meters away. But this....
This sum weird stuff man, and I was left speechless.
This is 100% the weirdest case of killer lag.
He hit me fromm behind a wall and once even from 10 meters away. But this....
This sum weird stuff man, and I was left speechless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's a bird. He's taking you back to his nest, where he'll feed you and raise you as one of his own.
Killer's Gamertag: Sir Laggalot
nice ifunny gif caption
The killer is high
Lmao
@Peanits Trapper bird has trapper babies. And I am the food..... Oh god no.....
Update: I fleed the nest but he's searching for me... Send help.