Nurse.
I played against a nurse today and got really excited because not many people play nurse on console. Please rise up console nurse gang! Nurse is really fun to play against and is challenging to play as but to get better you gotta practice.
I played against a nurse today and got really excited because not many people play nurse on console. Please rise up console nurse gang! Nurse is really fun to play against and is challenging to play as but to get better you gotta practice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Practice only gets you so far, having to use a controller is still going to put a hard cap on how far you can grow regardless.
I play Nurse on console, still waiting for the sensitivity adjustments though
You don't play Nurse, do you.
Susie is best girl. How dare you tell me to give her up. ;-;
Yes I do. I enjoy the challenge.
Don’t give up on Susie. Susie is best girl but sally needs love tooooo.