Making switch far for everyone.
(Survivor btw) I’m constantly riding up random rocks and walls. Just got outta a match where the killer was being toxic. So I decide to make his game a little harder with a flashlight I found in a box. As he was breaking the pallet I tried to flash light him. It didn’t work (red tank with green flashlight btw). I’ve had multiple bugs as killer to. When I was oni and tried to do his sprint attack I was going slower than when I was walking. Heal self and drop pallet switch over and over so you get stuck healing instead of dropping a pallet. Super laggy (rarely happens but when it does it’s ridiculously bad). and worst of all. ITS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE WRAITH WHEN HES INVISIBLE! I’m not saying all these things cause I’m an “entitled survivor” I’m also a rank 7 killer. I just want the game to be fixed or tweaked a little for switch players
Comments