Did matchmaking get fixed?
After weeks of horrible matches with my rank 10 killer facing ranks 1 and 2s, all of a sudden I'm getting now parties more around my rank. Did something change or am I just being very lucky?
After weeks of horrible matches with my rank 10 killer facing ranks 1 and 2s, all of a sudden I'm getting now parties more around my rank. Did something change or am I just being very lucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank reset, you're facing alot of the same people still most likely
Rank reset. All red ranks aren't red ranks anymore.
No. Rank reset was 'bugged.' I doubt that myself, seems like a nice way to push the rank issue under the rug, but it is what it is.
The high rank killers stop playing so the green rank killers had to deal with it