Forced to play higher tiers

As a survivor, rank 17, im paired with a tier 1 killer. At one point was farmed for points.

ill play killer maybe I’ll have better luck... NOPE, people close to rank 1. I’m rank 20.

and then if I leave the match I’m wrong and face penalties. What gives?

if the problem is that there isn’t enough players, why not push for cross platform? It should somewhat help with matchmaking as well. I just don’t think I should be penalized for not wanting to play with veterans of this game. It’s just not fun. And I have to say, with the hundreds of issues going on, I can deal with that... this I CANNOT deal with.

Comments

  • Im not the best, I’m 100% content with that, but it’s just not fair nor is it fun.

  • I'll admit; facing a Tier 1 Killer virtually guarantees you're not going to have a good time - due to the kind of play-style required for killers to achieve Rank 1.

    However, outside of that -- Ranks really do hold little in the way of "skill". As long as you are non-potato enough to get a safety pip and the occasional single or even double pip more than you de-pip; you'll rise in the ranks pretty steadily (at least on Survivor side; because their ranking is balls easy compared to what killers are expected to do....stupid devs :eyeroll: ).