Oni feature or bug?
I've been having this happen game after game, is this a bug or intentional?
I thought if you hit someone out of demon dash it was supposed to be a one shot.
I've been having this happen game after game, is this a bug or intentional?
I thought if you hit someone out of demon dash it was supposed to be a one shot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is kinda weird, I think it's a bug
Bug
Bug, sorry but now you need to wait 6 - 12 months for it to be fixed.
Definitly a bug.
I think because you destroyed the pallet, one hit is used for destroying the pallet and the second just injures (as with demon strike you technically get 2 hits = instadown?)
I think it a bug with all killers who can break pallets with their power, now it prioritizes the pallet over the survivor even though before usually sometimes you would hit the survivor, and sometimes even break the pallet at the same time, which was actually intentional. At least one of the devs said they liked it I think.
Bug. Been like this since his launch.