Unbreakable never showed up for my Yiu Kimura
Is this a known issue?
I reached lvl 50, and I kept on going on one bloodweb after another, until I reached a point where no more perks show up because the game 'thinks' I already have them all, but Unbreakable just never showed up.
It makes no sense, I have that perk with other survivors but with Yui is just gone.
Comments
Did you learn it for other survivors with Bill?
Made it teachable at the shrine of secrets
PC or Console? I’m on PS4. I’m at work right now, but I’ll be sure to let you know if I ever got it for my Yui as soon as I get home.
I'm on PS4 too
Perfect, I’ll keep you posted! I know I have at least lvl 1 Unbreakable on alot of my survivors, so hopefully Yui is one of them.
I had to level up bill and unlock it through him even though all my survivors previous to yui had it
Yeah definitely might wanna report your issue to the Devs, I have Unbreakable on my Yui. 😕
Thank you for checking.
Can you post screenshots, or a video clip?