Is stridor bugged?`
I was running stridor in one match and 2 survs had iron will those two when injured wasn't made any sound like i never runned stridor. And the other two when i injured them they was almost imposible to hear, and they were not running iron will.
Comments
It's not stridor but just a general bug. Sometimes survivors don't make sounds even though they don't have Iron Will. I've even had a bug where the killer had no terror radius sometimes and they didn't have stuff like Dark Devotion. Bugs everywhere.
Damn that really makes game even more harder. I know for sound bug that you can't hear gens in buildings or rooms, but even this now make loops even more harder.
Hearing downed survivors can be impossible now too also doesn’t seem like a bug any more because this is a game breaking issue that’s been in the game since July
Yeah it seems like its off and on. I run iron will 90% of the time and I can always hear my own injured sounds when the killer runs stridor but I usually talk with the killer and they tell me they couldn't hear me quite often. I also run this perk on my spirit and I run into the same thing, sometimes I hear people and sometimes they make zero noise. Sometimes they make zero noise even without iron will. Hope they fix this soon because its game breaking.
Make it a feature.
Stridor sucks.