PS4 Connection Issues
There is new issues arising on console and it’s starting to become more frequent among a large amount of players.
I was in the middle of a match with a friend when all of a sudden we both get DC’ed to DBD main menu with an error message that says “no network connection“.
Here are some problems that are happening now:
- Not being able to join an SWF lobby, when you try to join through an invitation or through a party, it’ll say host unreachable or the host has disconnected when the host is still in the lobby
- Can’t click SWF icon
- Host not being able to invite friends from their SWF lobby
- Getting DC’ed in the middle of the lobby/match.
- It gives you the message of No Network Connection, Busy Server, or etc...
The servers will be fine one minute but then act up again the next. I know this thread doesn’t belong in the general discussions section but I know if I put it in the bugs section they’ll never look at it, lmao.
I was in the middle of a match with a friend when all of a sudden we both get DC’ed to DBD main menu with an error message that says “no network connection“.
Here are some problems that are happening now:
- Not being able to join an SWF lobby, when you try to join through an invitation or through a party, it’ll say host unreachable or the host has disconnected when the host is still in the lobby
- Can’t click SWF icon
- Host not being able to invite friends from their SWF lobby
- Getting DC’ed in the middle of the lobby/match.
- It gives you the message of No Network Connection, Busy Server, or etc...
The servers will be fine one minute but then act up again the next. I know this thread doesn’t belong in the general discussions section but I know if I put it in the bugs section they’ll never look at it, lmao.
Comments
Same issue I'm having on ps4.
the techs for this game are clearly horrible at there jobs, always server issues and no updates to the public on why or when this will be fixed ... game will not survive at this rate with these server issues all the time
oooookay chicken little, thats a bit far, but sure, the sky is falling, gotcha.
maybe going a little too far will open there eyes and fix these issues before it is too late