%85 on dedicated servers have ping of less than 100ms. Far better situation now than before.

If your ping to their server is more than 150 ms as per dev stream, this is gonna be a problem.

I have played games where up to 325 ms made no difference, (Fighter Ace on the old MSN Gaming Zone) for example

But this is one of a few games i have played so far that actually makes use of really low ping. I was sitting anywhere from 30 to 90ms. I dont COD or do FPS's where low ping is also a must. There are games where ping is not such a big deal and others where it is.

Comments

  • i mean xbox still dont have servers and we get killers playing in hot spots or with connections of 150+ most games, yay us!

  • @Stitch7833 said:

    i mean xbox still dont have servers and we get killers playing in hot spots or with connections of 150+ most games, yay us!

    You must refer to my hot spot by its proper name: waffle weefee

  • @fleshbox said:

    If your ping to their server is more than 150 ms as per dev stream, this is gonna be a problem.

    I have played games where up to 325 ms made no difference, (Fighter Ace on the old MSN Gaming Zone) for example

    But this is one of a few games i have played so far that actually makes use of really low ping. I was sitting anywhere from 30 to 90ms. I dont COD or do FPS's where low ping is also a must. There are games where ping is not such a big deal and others where it is.

    Pings show up low but I've still been experiencing more lag than before dedicated servers