First Five Games Today - Only 2 would Load

I've never seen an issue with loading before, but today, the last 3 games out of 5 refused to load and get stuck during the Loading Screen. As survivor and killer. It is not my internet.

Can we get a patch that doesn't make the game worse?

Comments

  • No. But we can add some penalties for getting stuck.

  • @fengsad said:

    No. But we can add some penalties for getting stuck.

    Fingers Crossed: But I haven't seen a penalty from the loading being stuck yet. I was quite worried about it. So either I let it try to load long enough that the penalty expired, or they fixed it so the penalty won't apply if during loading. Like I said.. fingers crossed.

  • They say penalty won't apply during loading. Of course not all of us have that particular issue. There are many ways dbd can fail but I think you specifically are safe for now.