In about an hour (2PM Eastern). It's worth noting that it's not a conventional Q&A stream, although we will be answering a few questions towards the end.
In about an hour (2PM Eastern). It's worth noting that it's not a conventional Q&A stream, although we will be answering a few questions towards the end.
In about an hour (2PM Eastern). It's worth noting that it's not a conventional Q&A stream, although we will be answering a few questions towards the end.
Is one of those questions going to be why Rank Reset is messed up?
@Peanits To Clarify I went as survivor from 2 to 9 which is two colors and killer I went from 10 to 14 which is one color but the first rank of yellow is 13
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In about an hour (2PM Eastern). It's worth noting that it's not a conventional Q&A stream, although we will be answering a few questions towards the end.
Just over 1 hour left
alright, thanks
Is one of those questions going to be why Rank Reset is messed up?
@Peanits To Clarify I went as survivor from 2 to 9 which is two colors and killer I went from 10 to 14 which is one color but the first rank of yellow is 13
Answering a few questions and maybe revealing a few more surprises from what I've gathered.
I don't care about surprises or more details on the next chapter, I'm more concerned about the current game