How can you study? Your brain cant acumulate information in such a small time and you wont remember it. Just a trick, study in session of 30-50 min then get a break (5-10 min). Under 30 min its just not enough for your brain and more than 50 min its too much and you cant concentrate enough.
Yeah and the question, i usually scroll on insta or talk to friends. My queues are like 1-2 min as a survivor and less than 30 sec as a killer at rank 3-5
I go on the forums, check what's going on with Twitter, scroll through Reddit, wash the dishes, use the restroom, clean up my room, grab a snack, feed my pets, and clean up my living room a bit. 15-40 mins for a survivor match. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Youtube too. Usually get in a good 5-7 mins.
Reddit, finding a match usually takes 4mins
How can you study? Your brain cant acumulate information in such a small time and you wont remember it. Just a trick, study in session of 30-50 min then get a break (5-10 min). Under 30 min its just not enough for your brain and more than 50 min its too much and you cant concentrate enough.
Yeah and the question, i usually scroll on insta or talk to friends. My queues are like 1-2 min as a survivor and less than 30 sec as a killer at rank 3-5
+1
Youtube, brush my teeth (floss and use mouthwash - when I return I'm still waiting), do the dishes, make myself a coffee and eat breakfast.
What I tend to do lately is to do a quick workout...squats, dumbbell lifting, situps...
I go on the forums, check what's going on with Twitter, scroll through Reddit, wash the dishes, use the restroom, clean up my room, grab a snack, feed my pets, and clean up my living room a bit. 15-40 mins for a survivor match. :)
On survivor, Facebook and Discord I guess, sometimes youtube, if there are new videos I want to watch.
On killer, nothing though since lobbies were near instant for me..