Ideas for new hex perks and exhaustion perks
I find hex perks and exhaustion perks to usually have the coolest effects, does anyone have ideas?
I find hex perks and exhaustion perks to usually have the coolest effects, does anyone have ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There might be some in Creations, but since you asked, here's one:
Hex: Song of the Witch
The weak willed are easily lured into doing your bidding. Survivors within 32m of your active hex totems heal, cleanse totems, and repair 20% slower. You are undetectable within 32m of your active hex totems.
I don't know about hex perks in general but I would really like a change to huntress lullaby. It's powerful but by the time you get 5 hooks the gens are usually complete and that's if they don't find the totem. I would like the following
Make it similar to devour hope. Remove the notification. Even if they don't spawn next to it, once they know it's on the map tit doesn't last long. DH doesn't get a notice until it gets 3 stacks and at that point it can be defended. You have a chance of getting 3 stacks because they have no idea it's in play. HL they know the moment they touch a gen.
Make the no audio que at 3 stacks instead of 5. 5 is just too much work for too little pay off. DH at least lets you mori at 5 stacks. After 3 stacks increase the penalty for failing a skill check. Even if 5 stacks seems OP, it's a hex perk. It can be removed, sometimes even before it gets activated.
As for exhaustion perks. I feel they are fine. I remember the dark days when you could recharge sb while running. Glad that's behind us.