And crash

image.png image.png

1st pic is the moment the game crash. Have 5min locked.

This happens at least once everyday when I back home from work (I think its my pc problems)

What will happens if I continue to play everyday for a week? Will I get 1h ban when I crash in the next weekend (which mean I will get crash for the 7th time)? Does this ban time reset-ed?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I just played this game on an amd A10-5700 APU. that is dedicated graphics built into the cpu chip on an 8 year old cpu.

    If i can play on that, and not get a crash, you need to pay someone to look at your pc.

  • Once your lock is unlocked, your punishment tier slowly decreases in the background.

    If you crash about once a day, you're most likely safe.

  • @snozer I5-6600, GTX950 4Gb, 8Gb ram. This never happens before, its time to reset windows.

    @Boss Where can I see the punishment tier? Is it showed or just decreases that we cant see it?

  • @C3Tooth said:

    @snozer I5-6600, GTX950 4Gb, 8Gb ram. This never happens before, its time to reset windows.

    @Boss Where can I see the punishment tier? Is it showed or just decreases that we cant see it?

    It's invisible, but i can show you the tiers that were found by someone: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083968