Do you think we need a new progression system next to the Bloodweb?

The Bloodweb works really well and is wonderfull. Probably one of the best progression system I've seen in my life. But if you have thousends of hours and almost every character prestiged, you have finished everything and just level abit for some addons or items.

I wonder if it is time to add a new progression system to the game, maybe like a classic skill tree or a pick one out of three talent system?

You can push with this different gameplay types such as:

  • Repairing and Opening Gates
  • Healing and Uhooking
  • Looping and staying near the Killer
  • Stealthing

or for Killers:

  • Gen protection and defensive playstyle
  • Aggressive chase
  • Tracking
  • Stealth and mostly just injuring survivors

I would love to get something like that into the game. I tempt to protect gens alot or Loop and stay next to the Killer cuz I hate doing gens xD. Obviously effects that wouldnt be too strong combined with perks. Thoughts?

Comments