Feng Min's Lunar Event Cosmetic
Does anyone else's Phoenix Rises Polo say: "NO LONGER AVAILABLE"?
I mean i can still equip, but it seems odd for it to say that.
While we're at it with weird stuff, have you ever noticed that Survivor Add-ons say they belong to only a specific version of an Item?
All Toolbox Add-ons say they belong to the Worn-out Tools Item, all Key Add-ons say they belong to the Skeleton Key, all Med-Kit Add-ons say they belong to the Camping Aid Kit Item, etc. etc.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
For the first, it's because it's from an event that you can't do anymore. It's to reduce confusion when one friend is like, "Hey, how'd you get that shirt? I don't have it." and the other guy's like, "I don't know."
For the second half, I believe that's just a leftover from the old item names.
Please read again, i said i can still equip it.
It's just a weird thing to read when you do still own it.
He can. It just says that it's no longer available because it's a limited time item.
Do all players own a PHOENIX RISES POLO in 2021? I mean, are there players they don't own?
Why have you brought back this thread?
This is literally from before I joined the Forums.