DC penalty
I like people being punished for dc'ing but I've come across many games since that have people farming. I can't leave because I get penalized for it but I am trying to play the game but don't want to farm. What am I supposed to do?
I like people being punished for dc'ing but I've come across many games since that have people farming. I can't leave because I get penalized for it but I am trying to play the game but don't want to farm. What am I supposed to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer or survivor? Killer, just.. you know.. kill them? Survivor, do generators, open gate, leave?