Cross save when??

I've never wanted cross save so badly until now. My friend plays on xbox and I'm on ps4, we played a couple games together but i couldnt show any of the killers off to him because i play on ps4. (I have both but only play on ps4) due to this, if for some reason i was to switch to xbox forever, i would need to repurchase all dlc, start my grind over and sink in more hours than needed. I'm not as worried about cross play as i am about cross saves and i also feel that cross saves will allow for more players to play in general. Kinda one of the reasons why i don't plan on playing pc; I don't want to rebuy and redo everything all over again.

Tldr; crossave is great and i want it.

Probably didn't need a tldr anyways

Comments

  • Probably when they finally get actual cross platform

  • Probably wont be for a while although they did ask about this in the recent player survey. I would not play in any othe platform than ps4 unless they added this for the same reasons you mentioned

  • I am almost certain that the dlc will need to be repurchased as eas the case with cross save for destiny 2. I am fine with that as I want to place on pc and have poured countless hours on xbox and dont want to start over again

  • @yandere777 said:

    I've never wanted cross save so badly until now. My friend plays on xbox and I'm on ps4, we played a couple games together but i couldnt show any of the killers off to him because i play on ps4. (I have both but only play on ps4) due to this, if for some reason i was to switch to xbox forever, i would need to repurchase all dlc, start my grind over and sink in more hours than needed. I'm not as worried about cross play as i am about cross saves and i also feel that cross saves will allow for more players to play in general. Kinda one of the reasons why i don't plan on playing pc; I don't want to rebuy and redo everything all over again.

    Tldr; crossave is great and i want it.

    Probably didn't need a tldr anyways

    I feel that. I've got all my stuff on xbox but I have friends on PC I wanna play with but I dont wanna buy it all over again and then grind away at it all again.