A possible GenRush glitch/bug/hack ?

I can't blame the killer crying for genrush in this special case lol

I just made a game on PS4 where finishing a gen count as double. I just made it once since after that i've been camped and tunneled to death by a sweaty tryhard, as always, so I can't tell if the experience was just an unique bug or if every gen from me count double in this one game. Maybe the brand new piece as something to do with it i dont know.

Here's the video link since i dont know how to put video directly on discussion.

As somebody already experienced the same?


https://youtu.be/3eBCW4W0bI8

Comments

  • Needs more context.

    If 3-4 survivors rush the first gen fast enough then it doesn't remove it. So it would still show 5 gens. However once the next gen is done then it becomes 3.

    Did the other survivors rush a gen together?

  • Oh I know this one, it's a UI bug. What happened to me was I new parted a gen and 3 people on it, afterwards freddy pulled someone off and gen was done but didn't decrease the gen count. I moved onto the next gen and finished that then it dropped to 3

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Needs more context.

    If 3-4 survivors rush the first gen fast enough then it doesn't remove it. So it would still show 5 gens. However once the next gen is done then it becomes 3.

    Did the other survivors rush a gen together?

    I don't know i stayed all alone and doesnt saw anything saying that a gen was done

  • @NinjaTortoise said:

    Oh I know this one, it's a UI bug. What happened to me was I new parted a gen and 3 people on it, afterwards freddy pulled someone off and gen was done but didn't decrease the gen count. I moved onto the next gen and finished that then it dropped to 3

    Ok so it may be something like that, okay