Small QoL change for the Pig
Most people know that when Pig crouches her Terror Radius fades away in about ~4 seconds.
But the undetectable hud icon shows when she starts crouching.
So here is the suggestion, make the undetectable icon show up after the Pig's Terror Radius fades away completely.
Comments
They should also make her snoot sparkle.
Ooh.. I knew there was a few seconds delay, but I thought they had changed it and you became undetectable right away since the icon popped up right as you crouched!
Yeah that definitely needs to change!
Big beam of light, like on that map marker add-on? ;)
Even Better! But the beam of light should vaporize one survivor per match.
Her Terror Radius faded away instantly when she got the undetectable status in the PTB, but they fixed it sadly... :(
Beam of light should go forward, not upward! Anyone touching the beam gets disintegrated!
Weird the Undetectable icon pops up before she's actually Undetectable then :/ Same with the entity dark clouds around the sides of the screen.. Pretty sure they appear right away as well.
Forward is how I imagined it. But for balance purposes, it should only kill one and then the snoot should just glow for the rest of the match.
A glowing snoot would be too much to resist and the Survivors would come to you like moths to a flame.
And whoever boops the snoot gets electrocuted, similar to a static shock from the Iridescent Queen add-on?
For me, it depends on the booper. Baby Dweets, Sexy Shirtless David’s and Noob Claudettes get a pass. Bills die. All Bills must die.
Oh definitely! Especially Ugly Sweater Bills
I though I was the only one who hated him and his sweater!
That would make her S++ tier broken
Shhh! They weren’t supposed to realize it until after it got implemented!
I don’t even own Piggy, I’m the suicidal Survivor who wants to Boop the Snoot.
Haha ;) She's so fun to play. First killer I ever played when I got the game and one of my main ones to this day (I gave her a break to play other killers and level them to unlock perks but came back to her and enjoy her even more than I did before)
So fun when survivors crouch towards you just wanting to boop before getting chased haha Doesn't happen often enough though (well, maybe partly my fault because I just go for the attack when I spot someone)