DC penalties aren't on point, dcing loading screen works
I've seen games with a mori offering, then suddenly the loading is extremely long, 1 player dc. It's not considered as a dc apparently... Do something plz
Tagged:
Trusted
I've seen games with a mori offering, then suddenly the loading is extremely long, 1 player dc. It's not considered as a dc apparently... Do something plz
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is intentional. Probably because unlike during a game, no offerings, items, pips etc. are lost if a player disconnects during loading. The only consequence for the other players is having to requeue.
Alright thanks. That sadly makes sense.
I do that when I see ormond offering when playing killer
Good. Cos why should i have to wait longer than the game will last due to some potatoes pentium 33mhz computer?
I know the game wont load with that but there are some people who play this with 15 year old hardware. Mind you, my computer is in the middle range and struggles with this using a gtx 1060