Let's talk

So today I was playing as Oni and when I downed a survivor and put them on a hook I think I and them got bugged because after that I couldn't use my power to absorb blood orbs until I got a fresh hit off someone and the person I hooked was stuck in the hook animation with their bleed out timer was paused and the Icon showing that they were indeed not hooked but on the ground which made no sense.

Ok let's skip what happens next and get to the point where I successfully killed everyone and closed the hatch, not even EGC will end the game so how does one end this infinite game? short answer 1 player must DC but with the DC penalties now being out the survivor want's to deny my win and points because they lost holding the game hostage and I'm sure as hell not gonna DC when I put up a Pudding and got a 4K.

The devs failed to see what would happen before implementing these DC penalties as I write this post I'm still in the game waiting for the last dead guy to DC so I can get my points and move on.Seriously this is bu||######### a couple days ago I had the infinite healing bug as well and I was forced to DC which I didn't mind because I had not put up a cake or earned enough points to care.

Comments

  • I posted a clip of this exact bug/scenario yesterday.

    The arrogance of the developers to act like their game is reliable enough that people wont be forced to disconnect..

    Sad part is this exact same bug was still in the game last time they had the dc penalties months ago. So all this time and they still haven’t fixed it, thus creating disconnect standoffs between killer and survivor.

    What an absolute joke.

  • Had this bug yesteday too, our friend had to dc and we got a 5min penalty for that, really fun.