Reverse bear trap
Are you allowed to leave through the exit gates with a bear trap on ? I thought you could only go through the hatch
Are you allowed to leave through the exit gates with a bear trap on ? I thought you could only go through the hatch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can leave with it on.
With an active one? I dont think so
You can go through the hatch when the trap is off and on, You can leave if the trap is off , you cant if its on
They changed it a while back. If the trap is active/beeping then you can only leave through the hatch. If it hasn't been activated yet then you are safe to leave
Ah ok thats for I haven't played pig and learned the hard way that it has to be active