No Lobby? How frustrating and stupid this is.

So you're telling me this game has NO LOBBY for inviting friends to wait when starting a new game like EVERY OTHER GAME IN PS4 HISTORY (like it's literally common sense) and you have to reinvite every single person EVERY SINGLE TIME a match ends? Seriously? How is this now fixed already? This has to be the most frustrating thing when playing with friends you have no idea how aggrevating it is to waste time doing this after every.single.match. Please make a lobby like every other online game, I've never encountered such a thing for any other game, I don't get it. 

Comments

  • @nikkinzy said:
    So you're telling me this game has NO LOBBY for inviting friends to wait when starting a new game like EVERY OTHER GAME IN PS4 HISTORY (like it's literally common sense) and you have to reinvite every single person EVERY SINGLE TIME a match ends? Seriously? How is this now fixed already? This has to be the most frustrating thing when playing with friends you have no idea how aggrevating it is to waste time doing this after every.single.match. Please make a lobby like every other online game, I've never encountered such a thing for any other game, I don't get it. 

    You know why it's like that? Because SWF was kinda rushed. And now it's not the perfect time to make a "lobby like every other online game".

  • @nikkinzy said:
    So you're telling me this game has NO LOBBY for inviting friends to wait when starting a new game like EVERY OTHER GAME IN PS4 HISTORY (like it's literally common sense) and you have to reinvite every single person EVERY SINGLE TIME a match ends? Seriously? How is this now fixed already? This has to be the most frustrating thing when playing with friends you have no idea how aggrevating it is to waste time doing this after every.single.match. Please make a lobby like every other online game, I've never encountered such a thing for any other game, I don't get it. 

    My little brother has complained about this as well. (He started playing as soon as the game became free for PS+ users) I think if enough PS4 players send in a complaint about it, something might be done.

  • Nothing to do with PS4.
    People complain about it on PC for a long time , so PS4 free to play kids won't make much difference.