Urban evasion self care Claudette aka USELESS TEAMMATES
Solo q is terrible, i had a ghost face with thanat sloppy , and dying light and all 3 of my teammates were Claudettes with self care 2 of them had urban evasion.
Solo q is terrible, i had a ghost face with thanat sloppy , and dying light and all 3 of my teammates were Claudettes with self care 2 of them had urban evasion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gosh, I wish I’d get these players when I play my Doctor. Instead, I get matched with people who outrank me and know how to plow through gens like there is no tomorrow.
Yeah I recently played with a group who all had self care. First time I got on the hook all three of my teammates were selfcaring in the distance. By the time one of them made it to me I was going into the second phase so I just let myself die. When I'm on the hook you either do gens, loop the killer, or come to the rescue. If I see them selfcaring or doing absolutely nothing I will suicide on hook. Not playing with that stupidity.