Any chance for more challenge into bloodpoint perks?
Or addons or offerings? For killer specifically, as survivor these can be a little annoying to the rest of your team, but for killer they are amazing.
Ones that add negative effects or apply certain effects in exchange for more bloodpoints? I really like these perks, they help handicap you a bit, which can help you learn or make games more fair if you are the kind of player who 4ks extremely frequently as killer.
I like them because I am hella bad at the game and it takes a lot of the stress away, since I don't feel as bad for my inevitable and frequent losses when all I had was blood point perks. It's a lot easier to overlook unfair matchmaking and game breaking bugs and dedicated servers buggering you over when you are earning a decent amount of bloodpoints regardless.....but losing to people way outside of your skill range and getting like no blood points like 10 games in a row is not a lot of fun for anyone, and it's extra demoralizing.
Just more of these would go a long way, greater rewards for greater risks....I dunno, just a thought I guess. Been really enjoying the ones for nurse.
Comments
Guess just me, that's a shame. I really think they help make the game a lot better.
I agree, I'm a competitive person so getting forced to play a certain killer that I'm not very good with due to a daily or a challenge can be annoying.
I even prepare myself that I'm probably going to lose with my level 1 Wraith at rank 1, but I'll still be annoyed with the loss.
I dunno if we agree at all. I love those, dailies and challenges are all that keep me playing this game to be honest. Things that make me less worried about winning and more about more achievable objectives in return for greater rewards.
I appreciate the response though.