What's your favourite perk?
You can give two separate answers for killer and survivor
Doesn't have to be a strong perk, can be a really situational perk.
You can give two separate answers for killer and survivor
Doesn't have to be a strong perk, can be a really situational perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor - I love AutoDidact
Killer - Spies
OoO on the survivor end, specially with the new stealth changes. I don't run it with meta perks and it makes the game much more action packed when I'm constantly at risk.
On the killer end I'd have to say KO, bonus points if paired with infectious. I like that KO doesn't hold my hand like some other killer perks. It rewards me as a player for capitalizing on it. A lot of perks in DBD just have instant potentially game changing effects and I don't really think it's fun because of the low interaction.
Survivor - Iron Will for hiding during chases
Killer - Devour Hope. Because a DH Mori is the best sort of death!
autodidact,third seal