Today's Teachables: Ashley "Ash" Joanna Williams

His Teachables: Flip-Flop, Buckle Up, Mettle Of Man.

Which of the 3 would you put in your last Perk slot if that slot only allowed Ash Perks?

Comments

  • Solid perk that is unfairly underrated

  • I run this perk in my loadout alot

  • I had Flip-Flop in a build I was testing: Breakdown, Tenacity, Flip-Flop, and Boil Over.

    I was hooked in the upper floor of the Thompson House and face camped. I was unhooked at the end of my struggle phase and was immediately downed. The killer chased the unhooker all the way to the Exit Gate just downstairs with no luck.

    I was fully recovered by the time they picked me up (they mistakenly tried to take me to the basement instead of letting the EGC run out). When they realized a moment later that they wouldn't make it because of Boil Over they tried to slug me for the EGC, but it was too late.

    It had topped off my wiggle bar and I made it out of the gate.

    First, and last, time that will ever happen

  • Although no one believes me this perk has saved me from multiple games, many underestimate this ability.

    (Wait, wasn't "Ash James Williams" his correct name? I'm sure I have a vhs tape of the original evil dead and his name says "James" instead of "Joanna")

  • Every time I’ve equipped this perk, it’s saved my life. Simple as that.