Can using a realistic macro get you banned?

Alright, so what i mean by realistic is that the macro i use goes just as fast, if not slower, than when i use my keyboard for the wiggling or struggling. I don't want to cheat by giving myself a massive advantage like that, but i get cramps in my hand quite quickly and spamming my spacebar is quite annoying to others in the room/vc with me (understandably). I don't want to give myself an advantage, but i do want to ease the struggling and wiggling a bit since it is just not fun for me to have cramps in my hand.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I've heard it suggested before to change the Struggle to Mouse Wheel, so instead of having to keep spamming the same button, you can just scroll to struggle. Maybe try that?

  • @khalidabz said:

    Alright, so what i mean by realistic is that the macro i use goes just as fast, if not slower, than when i use my keyboard for the wiggling or struggling. I don't want to cheat by giving myself a massive advantage like that, but i get cramps in my hand quite quickly and spamming my spacebar is quite annoying to others in the room/vc with me (understandably). I don't want to give myself an advantage, but i do want to ease the struggling and wiggling a bit since it is just not fun for me to have cramps in my hand.

    Technically macro's are against the EULA, but Bhvr isnt actively banning for it. However if EAC bans you for having a macro active then there is nothing that Bhvr can do for you.

    It falls under an "use at your own risk".

    You can find the EULA here: https://store.steampowered.com/eula/381210_eula_0

    @Skelemania said:

    I've heard it suggested before to change the Struggle to Mouse Wheel, so instead of having to keep spamming the same button, you can just scroll to struggle. Maybe try that?

    Skelemania's suggestion is also a good one 👍️

  • I use a macro for the Struggle on the hook, because lets be honest, its a dumb mechanic, no idea what you don't auto struggle and have to give up on hook instead.

    For the most part, as long as the killer is going for a hook close by, I don't even struggle unless I know people are near by and can help.