DC timers

I get that you wanna keep people in the game. Understandable..I do too, I want to be able to PLAY the game.

But honestly can you fix stuff that's broken before making people STAY in a game that's broken?

I shouldn't be able to vault a window run for about 2 seconds then get downed. It shouldn't be POSSIBLE. At all!!

I mean its horrible, And it happens more and more every game.

Comments

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    I get that you wanna keep people in the game. Understandable..I do too, I want to be able to PLAY the game.

    But honestly can you fix stuff that's broken before making people STAY in a game that's broken?

    I shouldn't be able to vault a window run for about 2 seconds then get downed. It shouldn't be POSSIBLE. At all!!

    I mean its horrible, And it happens more and more every game.

    That's called latency, every game with servers has it. There is only so much devs can do on their end, but unfortunately they can't fix people's sh*tty internet. So as long as people with potato internet connections play online multiplayer games, you'll have times where you'll get downed/hit where you shouldn't.

  • The irony here is, it was survivors won't wanted dedicated servers. Killers didn't ask for this, lol